The physicians and staff at Middlesex Endoscopy Center welcome you to our facility. Middlesex Endoscopy Center is a state-of-the-art outpatient endoscopy center designed, equipped, and staffed to provide the highest quality care.
410 Saybrook Road, Suite 200
Middletown, CT 06457
Phone: (860) 343-1240
Learn more about our team of board-certified physicians specializing in the diagnosis and management of various digestive and liver diseases, Middlesex Gastroenterology Associates (MGA)
All prep brochures are PDF files created with Adobe® Reader®
Clear Liquid Suggestions
(You can have any of the following clear, non-alcoholic liquids)
- Popsicles® (no red or purple)
- Clear broth or bouillon
- Black coffee and tea (regular or decaffeinated), with no cream, milk, or non-dairy creamer
- Clear juice, with no pulp (apple, white grape, and lemonade) NO orange juice is permitted
- JELL-O® (lemon, lime, or orange flavor) with no fruit or toppings
- Gatorade®, Powerade®, or Kool-Aid® (clear, green, or yellow)
- Soft drinks (Sprite®, ginger ale, 7-Up®, cola)
- NO SOLID FOODS
- NO RED or PURPLE COLORS
- NO MILK, CREAM, OR DAIRY SUBSTITUTES
A successful prep includes hydration before the prep, during the prep, and after the prep.
Patient Bill of Rights & Information
PHOTOGRAPHS, CELL PHONE USE, AND VIDEOTAPING
The facility takes patient privacy seriously. The use of cell phones or taking pictures or recording of any patient or staff member in the facility, including the waiting area, is prohibited. Any patient or visitor found taking pictures, or videotaping patients or staff via cell phone or other devices will be asked to delete the recording(s) and refrain from further recording/photography/videography.